Sunday, December 04, 2005

Keeping Time.

I hate wearing watches. I especially hate wearing watches when I'm going to be all hot and sweaty. It's part a comfort issue, but it's probably more importantly a vanity thing. Since I don't wear a watch normally, if I were to wear one whenever I'm out in the sun, I'd be stuck the rest of the time with this horrible tan line. It's really not a problem when I'm on my bike, but when I'm out on the water, I often need to know the time so that I can get the boat back punctually. And when your floating around the middle of the bay, it's not like there are a lot of people you can stop to ask for the time. I used to just attach a watch to the rigger of my boat, but then I would sometimes forget to remove the watch when I was done. However, I think I have solved my problem with the Hogwild Snap Watch.



Because it fits loosely around your wrist, it is quite comfortable. I like that it's the totally minimalist watch. No stop watch, lap timer, etc. It just tells you the time (I don't even think it tells you the date). Not to mention it's a waterproof watch for less than $10. The loose fit also means that it moves around while you're wearing it, so as far as I can tell, no tan line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home